Team Building through the power of creative play!
No boring seminars or ancient videos here!
Participants follow step by step instructions from the Colorful Spirits facilitator. Through the team process, co-workers begin to break down barriers, build up camaraderie and share fulfillment of a job well done all with the right mix of work and fun. All that for only $30 per person! And as a lasting souvenir, each has their own original work of art to take with them. Why not have an art exhibit at the office to showcase your teams’ work!
Why is team building important?
- Facilitates better communication – Activities that create discussion enable open communication. This can improve office relationships and in turn, the quality of work done.
- Motivates employees – The more comfortable your employees are to express their ideas and opinions, the more confident they will become. This will motivate them to take on new challenges.
- Promotes creativity – Taking a team outside of an office setting and exposing them to new experiences will force them to think outside of their normal routine and can ignite creativity and fresh ideas.
- Develops problem-solving skills – Activities that require coworkers to work together to solve problems can improve the ability to think rationally and strategically.
- Breaks the barrier – Team building increases the trust factor with your employees. Exercises give leadership the opportunity to be seen as a colleague rather than a boss, which can do wonders for employee morale.
Overall, team building in the workplace enables better communication, better relationships and ultimately increases productivity.